The Advance Tabco CRB-53C three compartment sink is great for bars since there are two drainboards. Dirty dishes can be placed on one side and then set to dry on the other. The drainboards are seamless for easy cleaning. With the three sink compartments, you can easily wash all the glasses and accessories needed throughout the night. Each sink is deep drawn for strength and measures 10 inches by 14 inches by 10 inches. A 4-inch backsplash prevents water from splashing all over other surfaces. A 4-inch-on-center swing spout faucet is included and mounts on the deck. The Advance Tabco CRB-53C three compartment sink unit is durable and resistant to corrosion since it is made of stainless steel.
- One-piece, deep-drawn sink bowls each measure 10 in. x 14 in. x 10 in.
- Embossed drainboards are seamless for easy cleaning
- 4-in. backsplash prevents water from splashing onto other surfaces
- Galvanized legs with plastic bullet feet
- Galvanized side cross bracing is adjustable
- More durability is gained through the molded apron
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- 4-in.-on-center swing spout faucet is mounted on the deck
- Each sink comes with 9-in. overflow pipe and 11⁄2-in. IPS drain
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 21 in. W x 33 in. H
- NSF certified
Lite™ Series Underbar Sink Unit, 3-compartment, 60"W x 21"D x 33"H overall, 4" backsplash, (3) 10"W x 14"D x 10"deep fabricated sink bowls with overflow pipe, (1) deck mounted faucet with 12" spout, 12"W drainboards on left & right, stainless steel construction with galvanized understructure, galvanized legs with front-to-back cross rails & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco CRB-53C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Drainboard Location||Both Sides|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||20 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||430 Series|
|Specialty Options||Under Bar|
|Specialty Options||Faucet Included|
|Overall Length (in)||60|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||10|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||14|