The Continental Refrigeration KC90 draft beer system is equipped with a front-breathing refrigeration system for flush placement against walls. An automatic, non-electric condensate evaporator conserves energy, and the refrigeration system uses R134A refrigerant. It has an electronic controller with a digital display and high-low alarm to monitor temperatures. Equipped with two lever faucets for dispensing beer, the cabinet holds four barrel kegs or five straight wall kegs.
The Continental Refrigeration KC90 draft beer system has a galvanized, corrosion-resistant interior. Its reinforced, stainless steel floor supports heavy loads, and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation increases strength and traps cold air. For durability and simplified cleaning, the exterior has a black enamel finish with a stainless steel countertop. To prevent theft and tampering, the draft beer system is equipped with a cylinder-keyed security lock.
- Front-breathing refrigeration system enables flush placement against walls
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- Extra-large, balanced evaporator coil
- Automatic, non-electric condensate evaporator conserves energy
- CO2 pressure relief distributor
- CO2 tubing with clamps
- Electronic controller has digital display
- High-low temperature alarm sounds when level exceeds or drops below set range
- Interior light illuminates the inside
- 2,670 BTU
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- 35-cu.-ft. capacity
- Accommodates 4 barrel or 5 straight wall kegs
- Black enamel finish on the exterior resists wear and tear
- Stainless steel countertop for garnish and drink prep
- Galvanized interior with a durable, reinforced stainless steel floor
- Interior uses foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to trap cold air
- Cylinder-keyed security lock prevents theft
- Threshold reinforced with stainless steel to increase strength where kegs knock the cabinet
- 3-in.-dia. beer column equipped with lever faucets
Dimensions & Utilities
- 90 in. W x 293⁄16 in. D x 343⁄4 in. H
- 5.33 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Want to learn more about draft beer systems? Check out this resource on draft beer systems.
Keg Cooler, 90" wide, 35.0 cu. ft., front breathing, (4) barrel or (5) straight wall keg capacity, stainless steel top with (2) columns & drainer, (3) doors with locks, electronic controller with digital display & hi-low alarm, black enamel finish exterior, galvanized interior with reinforced stainless steel floor, self-contained refrigeration, 1/2 hp, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Continental Refrigeration KC90 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||2|
|Number of Taps||2|
|Width (in) Range||59 - 96 in|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|