The Continental Refrigeration DL48G one-section chef base is made of stainless steel, which resists scuffs and dents. Foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane insulation traps cold air in the unit. It maintains safe food conditions in kitchen temperatures as high as 100 degrees Fahrenheit and has two drawers that can hold 250 pounds. Magnetic drawer gaskets prevent cold air from escaping, and the condensing unit on the front slides out for convenient maintenance. The Continental Refrigeration DL48G chef base has an automatic, non-electric condensate evaporator that is mounted on the side. A marine edge on the reinforced stainless steel top confines messes.
- 775-lb. capacity on the reinforced top
- Marine edge restricts leaks and spills to the top
- Stainless steel construction resists scratches and dents
- Maintains NSF-7 temperatures in ambient temperatures under 100 degrees F
- High-density, foamed-in-place non-CFC polyurethane insulation
- Fully extendable drawers can accommodate (2) 12-in. x 20-in. x 6-in. pans side by side
- Drawers can hold a maximum of 250 lbs.
- One-piece snap-in magnetic drawer gaskets keep cold air from escaping
- Durable drawer tracks with built-in drawer safety clips
- 4-in. casters on support plates
- Electronic controller with a digital display and a hi-low alarm
- 9 cu. ft.
- 1725 BTU
- 5.7 A, 1⁄5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 343⁄4 in. D x 263⁄8 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Uses R-134A refrigerant
- Side-mounted, automatic condensate evaporator
- Corrosion-resistant plasticized fin evaporator coil
- Front condensing unit slides out for service
- Front breathing
Read our chef bases buyers’ guide to learn more about which chef base best suits your needs.
Refrigerator Griddle Stand, one-section, (2) drawers - accommodates (2) 12" x 20" x 6", dial thermometer, stainless steel top with drip guard marine edge, stainless steel exterior and interior, 4" casters, self-contained refrigeration, 1/5 hp, 10' cord, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Continental Refrigeration DL48G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||2|