The Ice-O-Matic IOD250 ice dispenser is capable of holding up to 250 pounds of ice and includes an Auto Rotate feature that keeps ice easy to dispense by mixing it for a few seconds every hour. A safety switch turns this feature off when the bin is opened to ensure user safety, and the bin is easily accessible to make cleaning simple. This bin also features 1-inch-thick insulation to help prevent ice from melting quickly and Quick Stop to prevent ice from overflowing and being wasted.
This ice dispenser uses a push bar for dispensing and has clearance for a 101⁄2-inch-tall cup. Direct Dispense ensures the ice gets into the glass so none is wasted. The exterior is made of durable stainless steel and, at only 30 inches wide, is easy to work into a tight counter setup when needed.
- Countertop ice cube dispenser
- Push-bar dispensing
- 101⁄2 in. cup clearance
- Stores up to 250 pounds of ice
- Direct Dispense feature directs ice into glass
- 1-in.-thick foam insulation slows the melting of ice
- Auto-rotate mixes the ice every hour for 4 sec. to make it easy to dispense
- Exterior is made from durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Bin is easily accessed for cleaning
- Safety switch prevents agitation when access panel is removed
- Quick Stop prevents ice from overflowing and being wasted
- 115 V/60 H/1 ph, 3.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.25 in. W x 30.69 in. D x 39.13 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Ice Dispenser, counter model, approximately 250 lb storage capacity, lever dispensing, 10-1/2" cup clearance, (cube & Pearl ice dispensing only) accepts 22" or 30" ICE series cubers or 21" GEM pearl ice machines, bin kit required, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.5 amps, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic IOD250 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity (lb)||250 lbs|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Capacity Range||240-300 lb|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|