Cafeterias, fast food restaurants, hotels, and medical facilities can benefit from using Ice-O-Matic's IOD200 countertop cube ice dispenser. Up to 200 pounds of ice can be stored in this corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic unit. A Direct Dispense mechanism assures accuracy when dispensing into a glass, while an auto rotate system turns the ice for four seconds every hour to provide dispensable ice on a consistent basis.
This ice dispenser is easy to operate, with a simple push-bar lever that makes it ideal for self-serve applications as well as employee use. The bin's foam insulation prevents the ice from melting quickly and the Quick Stop feature prevents ice waste by preventing overflow. The bin is easy to clean and a safety interlock prevents the auto rotate system from engaging while the bin is open to help protect the operator.
- Capable of storing up to 200 pounds of ice
- Easy push-bar dispensing
- 101⁄2-inch cup clearance
- Direct Dispense feature ensures all ice gets to the glass
- Quick Stop feature prevents ice waste by stopping overflow
- Bin has 1-inch-thick foam insulation to slow ice melting
- Ice is mixed for 4 seconds every hour to prevent sticking and make it easy to dispense
- Bin is easy to access for cleaning without requiring the machine to be moved
- Ice agitation is stopped by a safety switch when bin is open
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and corrosion-resistant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3.5 A, cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 30.25 in. W x 30.69 in. D x 35.62 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Ice Dispenser, counter model, approximately 200 lb storage capacity, lever dispensing, 10-1/2" cup clearance, (cube and Pearl ice dispensing only) accepts 22" or 30" ICE series cubers or 21" GEM pearl ice machines, bin kit required, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.5 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Ice-O-Matic IOD200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity||200 lbs|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Capacity Range||180-239 lb|