Hotel vending areas and hospitals are among the many establishments that can benefit from Ice-O-Matic's IOD150 countertop ice cube dispenser. The corrosion-resistant steel and fingerprint-proof plastic unit can store up to 150 pounds of ice. A Power Clean mechanism allows access to the ice bin for easy cleaning without moving the machine. The Auto Rotate function keeps ice from sticking together to make it easy to dispense, but a safety switch automatically disengages this function when the bin's access panel is open for user safety.
This ice dispenser has several features to help prevent waste. Thick foam insulation around the bin prevents the ice from melting quickly. The Quick Stop feature also stops waste by preventing ice overflow. Easy push-bar operation and the unit's Direct Dispense design helps ensure all ice makes it into the glass to minimize loss.
- Countertop ice cube dispenser from Ice-O-Matic
- Stores up to 150 lbs. of ice
- Exterior is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- Direct Dispense mechanism ensures fewer spills
- Power Clean design allows access to the ice bin for easy cleaning without moving the machine
- Interlock safety switch turns off ice agitation when bin's access panel is removed
- Foam insulation in bin is 1 inch thick to slow the melting of the ice
- Auto Rotate function turns the ice once an hour for 4 seconds to keep it easy to dispense
- Easy push-bar dispensing
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 22.25 in. W x 30.69 in. D x 35.62 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Ice Dispenser, counter model, approximately 150 lb storage capacity, lever dispensing, 10-1/2" cup clearance, (cube and Pearl ice dispensing only) accepts 22" wide ICE series cubers or 21" wide Pearl Ice machines, bin kit required, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.0 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic IOD150 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity||150 lbs|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Capacity Range||120-179 lb|