The Ice-O-Matic IFI4C is an in-line water filter with 1⁄4-inch compression fittings. This cartridge is meant to be used with ice makers that make 600 pounds of ice or less per day, and has a 1⁄2-GPM maximum flow rate. The filter removes sediment from the water and also helps prevent scale buildup, which can increase the life of your equipment. This filter can handle water between 35 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit, with a maximum pressure of 100 PSI.
- Ice maker in-line water filter cartridge
- 1⁄4 in. compression fitting
- Recommended for use with Ice-O-Matic ice makers that produce as much as 600 lbs. of ice daily
- Scale inhibitor prevents buildup on equipment for a longer life
- Incoming water must be between 35 and 100 degrees F
- 1⁄2 GPM max flow rate
- 100 PSI maximum
- Overall Dimensions: 113⁄4 in. L x 23⁄4 in. dia.
- NSF Certified
In-line Water Filter Cartridge, designed for use with ice makers, single water filter, with special scale inhibitor, 1/4" compression, for max. cube capacity 600 lb/day
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic IFI4C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Suggested Use||Ice Makers (In Line)|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Water Flow||1 gpm|