The Ice-O-Matic ICEU150FA is a self-contained cube ice maker designed to fit under countertops and into other compact spaces. With an ice maker and storage bin combined into one unit, your foodservice operation can fill its ice making needs without sacrificing valuable space in your layout. This model is capable of producing up to 185 pounds of ice per day, with an ice storage bin that can hold 70 pounds of ice at a time. This air-cooled model features a front entry and exit point for air, which allows it to be installed with zero clearance on both sides, and does not use an air filter, which eliminates air filter maintenance.
In addition to its convenient air operation, the ICEU150FA undercounter ice maker comes with a number of Ice-O-Matic benefits. The company's Pure Ice antimicrobial protection inhibits the growth of bacteria and slime, which can negatively impact the taste and quality of your ice. To ensure a better performance, the ice is consistently pushed into the bin, and the evaporator, which combines copper with nickel plating, resists damage that can be caused by extensive exposure to ice and water. This cube ice maker is also an ENERGY STAR model, which guarantees better efficiency. For best results, it is recommended that you operate the model with a 70 degree Fahrenheit ambient temperature and 50 degree Fahrenheit water temperature.
- Undercounter cube ice maker
- Designed for compact spaces
- Produces up to 185 lbs. of ice per day
- Bin stores up to 70 lbs. of ice at a time
- Self-contained, air-cooled condenser
- Air enters and exits through front of unit to allow for flush installation on back and sides
- Filterless operation eliminates the need to change or clean an air filter
- Construction includes durable stainless steel and plastic molding
- Comes standard with 6-in. adjustable legs
- Full Cube Dimensions: 7⁄8 in. W x 7⁄8 in. D x 7⁄8 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.7 A, 8.8 kWH per 100 lbs. of ice
- Overall Dimensions: 24.5 in. W x 26.3 in. D x 39 in. H (with legs)
- cULus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
- Pure Ice antimicrobial protection slows the growth of bacteria and slime fungus
- Harvest Assist pushes ice into the bin, rather than waiting for ice to fall
- Evaporator combines copper and nickel plating for better resistance against the damage that water and ice can cause
- ENERGY STAR model offers efficient operation to save energy and money
- Minimum ambient temperature range of 50 degrees F
- Maximum ambient temperature range of 100 degrees F
- Compatible with water temperatures between 40 and 100 degrees F
- Recommended for use with 70 degree F ambient temperature and 50 degree F water temperature
ICE Series™ Cube Ice Maker, cube-style, undercounter, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 185 lb/84 kg production/24 hours, 70 lb. built-in bin, full-size cube, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.7 amps, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICEU150FA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||185 lbs|
|Ice Style||Full Cube|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|
|Bin Capacity||70 lbs|
Ice-O-Matic ICEU150FA Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Gary the electrician said...
"I cleaned my ice maker and changed the filter every three months. I never had the clean light come on. It stopped making ice so i took it to a lo..."
"I cleaned my ice maker and changed the filter every three months. I never had the clean light come on. It stopped making ice so i took it to a local company and the motor was bad. Ice O Matic wanted $1800.00 for the motor and i only paid $2300 a year and eight months before it went out. I called Ice O Matic and they asked me if i greased the motor. How many people know how to do that. I will never purchase another Ice O Matic."