The Ice-O-Matic ICE1806HW is a modular half-cube ice maker that can make up to 1,832 pounds of ice each day. Each ice cube is 3⁄8 inches wide by 7⁄8 inches deep by 7⁄8 inches high. These ice cubes are harvested by Ice-O-Matic's energy-efficient Harvest Assist feature, which uses heat in combination with mechanical harvesting. This unit does not have an air filter, helping reduce the maintenance needed.
This ice maker is a modular unit, meaning it requires a bin or dispenser to harvest ice into. The ice maker uses water-cooled refrigeration, so it has condenser water lines in addition to the potable water lines used for making ice. The evaporator plates are nickel-plated for durability. This cuber is compatible with the IFQ2 water filter manifold, which can help extend the life of the unit by helping prevent scale buildup. Bacterial and fungal growth are prevented by the unit's Pure Ice® antimicrobial protection.
- Part of the ICE Series™ from Ice-O-Matic
- Can produce up to 1,832 lbs. of half-cube ice per day
- Stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic exterior
- Water-cooled refrigeration
- No air filter needed, making maintenance simple
- Nickel-plated evaporator plates are durable and long-lasting
- Harvest Assist uses heat and a mechanical pin to help harvest ice for energy efficiency
- Pure Ice® antimicrobial protection helps prevent bacterial and fungal growth
- Compatible with IFQ2 water filter manifold
- 1⁄2-in. FPT condenser water connections
- 3⁄8-in. FPT potable water inlet connection and 3⁄4-in. outlet connection
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 22 A
- Ice Cube Dimensions: 3⁄8 in. W x 7⁄8 in. D x 7⁄8 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 241⁄4 in. D x 26 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, water-cooled, approximately 1832 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 22.0 amps, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Ice-O-Matic ICE1806HW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1832 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|
|Production Range||1500-2099 lb|