The Ice-O-Matic ICE1806HR is a remote-cooled modular ice maker, which requires a remote condenser and an ice bin or dispenser for use, both of which are sold separately. Remote refrigeration can help reduce the noise and heat in a commercial kitchen, making for a cooler, more pleasant work environment. This ice maker creates up to 1,617 pounds of half-cube ice per day, using 21 gallons of water for each hundred pounds of ice. The nickel-plated evaporator plates add durability, and the Harvest Assist function helps harvest ice efficiently while reducing energy consumption.
This ice maker uses Ice-O-Matic's Pure Ice® antimicrobial protection to help slow the growth of bacteria, slime, and fungus, and is compatible with the company's IFQ2 water filter manifold to help prevent scale buildup on the cuber. No air filter is needed for this equipment, making maintenance easier.
- Part of the ICE Series™ from Ice-O-Matic
- Can produce up to 1,617 lbs. of half-cube ice per day
- Durable stainless steel and plastic exterior
- Uses remote refrigeration, requiring the Remote VRC5061 Condenser (sold separately)
- Uses 21 gal. of water for every 100 lbs. of ice produced
- Harvest Assist uses heat and a mechanical pin to help harvest ice for energy efficiency
- Nickel-plated evaporator plates are durable and long-lasting
- Pure Ice® antimicrobial protection helps prevent bacterial and fungal growth
- Required maintenance is reduced by the lack of an air filter
- Compatible with IFQ2 water filter manifold
- 3⁄8-in. FPT potable water inlet connection and 3⁄4-in. outlet connection
- Uses CFC-free R404A refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 27.7 A
- Ice Cube Dimensions: 3⁄8 in. W x 7⁄8 in. D x 7⁄8 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 241⁄4 in. D x 26 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, remote condenser, approximately 1617 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 27.7 amps, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Ice-O-Matic ICE1806HR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1617 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Remote Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|
|Production Range||1500-2099 lb|