The Ice-O-Matic ICE1407FA is a modular ice machine head that can be used on an ice bin or a dispenser. This machine makes 7⁄8-inch-square full-cube ice at a production rate of up to 1,458 pounds per day with an air-cooled condenser. The machine is compatible with the sold-separately IFQ2 water filter manifold, which can filter the water used for making ice and prevent scale buildup on the internal components of the machine. The machine also features Pure Ice®, an antimicrobial protection that slows the growth of bacteria and fungus.
The ICE1407FA uses Harvest Assist to harvest completed ice. Harvest Assist makes use of a mechanical pin to push ice off the evaporator plate, making for more reliable ice production and better energy efficiency. The evaporator plates are plated with nickel to make them more durable, and the exterior of the machine is constructed of stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic. Because the ice machine is air-cooled, it requires 6 inches of clearance on each side to allow for proper air flow, but does not need water to cool the condenser, requiring only 19.6 gallons of water to produce 100 pounds of ice.
- Part of the ICE Series™ by Ice-O-Matic
- Ice machine head is air-cooled and produces up to 1,458 lbs. of full-cube ice daily
- Durable stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic exterior construction
- Bacterial and fungal growth is slowed by Pure Ice® antibacterial protection
- Harvest Assist uses a mechanical pin to remove completed ice from evaporator plates, which is more energy-efficient than traditional harvesting methods
- Evaporator plates are nickel-plated for added reliability
- No air filter required, resulting in reduced maintenance
- 3⁄8 in. FPT water inlet
- 3⁄4 in. FPT water outlet
- Uses only 19.6 gal. of water per 100 lbs. of ice
- Compatible with the IFQ2 water filter system (sold separately) to filter ice water and prevent scale buildup
- Fits B100 ice bin (sold separately) without an adapter kit
- Requires 6 in. of clearance on each side
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 16 A
- Ice Dimensions: 7⁄8 in. W x 7⁄8 in. D x 7⁄8 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 241⁄4 in. D x 26 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 1458 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 208-230v/60/3-ph, 16.0 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Ice-O-Matic ICE1407FA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1458 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|
|Production Range||900-1499 lb|