This ice machine head from Ice-O-Matic makes half-cube ice with dimensions of 3⁄8 inches by 7⁄8 inches by 7⁄8 inches. The ICE1406HW uses water-cooled refrigeration and can produce up to 1,386 pounds of ice each day, allowing you to keep up with high-volume ice needs. The Harvest Assist feature uses a mechanical pin in addition to heat to remove the ice from the evaporator plate, ensuring that ice production remains constant while reducing energy consumption.
The ICE1406HW is made to be durable and easy to maintain. Stainless steel construction and nickel-plated evaporator plates ensure durability for a unit with a long life. The machine has no air filter, so maintenance is made easier by eliminating the need to clean or replace that component. While regular cleaning is still necessary to ensure you're serving a sanitary product, the machine's Pure Ice® antimicrobial protection helps slow the growth of bacteria, slime, and fungus inside the machine.
- Part of the ICE Series™ by Ice-O-Matic
- Water-cooled ice machine head
- Makes up to 1,386 lbs. of half-cube ice daily
- Pure Ice® antibacterial protection reduces they risk of ice contamination by bacteria or fungus
- Energy-efficient Harvest Assist uses a mechanical pin to harvest ice quickly and efficiently
- Nickel-plated evaporator plates are durable and long-lasting
- Exterior is made of stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- 3⁄8 in. FPT water inlet; 3⁄4 in. FPT water outlet
- 3⁄8 in. FPT condenser water inlet; 1⁄2 in. FPT condenser water outlet
- No air filter to clean or replace
- Compatible with the IFQ2 water filter system (sold separately)
- Can be used with the B100 ice bin (sold separately) without an adapter kit
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 17.8 A
- Ice Dimensions: 3⁄8 in. W x 7⁄8 in. D x 7⁄8 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 241⁄4 in. D x 26 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, water-cooled, approximately 1386 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 17.8 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Ice-O-Matic ICE1406HW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1386 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Evaporator & Compressor|
|Production Range||900-1499 lb|