The Ice-O-Matic ICE1406FR ice maker is a modular ice machine head that can work with a number of bins or dispensers. The ice maker produces up to 1,391 pounds of full-cube ice each day, using Ice-O-Matic's Harvest Assist to help ensure reliable production. The IFQ2 water filter manifold (sold separately) is compatible with this ice machine, which will prevent scale buildup on the machine and filter sediment out of incoming water.
This unit is remote-cooled, meaning it requires the separate purchase of the VRC 2661 remote condenser to operate. This condenser is mounted outside of the kitchen, often on the roof, to keep the noise and heat level down surrounding the ice machine for a more comfortable work environment. The ICE1406FR does not require an air filter, making it easier to maintain. The exterior is made of stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic, making the unit durable and corrosion-resistant. Pure Ice® antimicrobial protection helps prevent fungal and bacterial growth in the ice maker, helping you serve the most sanitary ice possible.
- Part of the ICE Series™
- Remote-cooled ice machine head
- 1,391 lbs. maximum daily ice production
- Makes 7⁄8-in. square full-cube ice
- Requires the VRC 2661 remote condenser (sold separately) for operation
- Antimicrobial protection inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungus
- Reliable ice production due to the Harvest Assist feature
- Stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic exterior
- Nickel-plated evaporator plates add durability
- IFQ2 water filter manifold (sold separately) can prevent scale buildup
- Potable ice water inlet: 3⁄8-in. FPT
- Potable ice water outlet: 3⁄4-in. FPT
- No air filter required
- Compatible with the B100 bin (sold separately) without an adapter kit
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 25 A
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 241⁄4 in. D x 26 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, remote condenser, approximately 1391 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 22.2 amps, cULus, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Ice-O-Matic ICE1406FR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1391 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Remote Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|
|Production Range||900-1499 lb|