The Ice-O-Matic ICE1006B100KBT5 ice machine is made up of a modular ice machine head, an ice bin, and the adapter kit required to make them compatible. The ICE1006 ice machine head is capable of producing up to 1,000 pounds of ice per day under ideal conditions. Energy-efficient air-cooled refrigeration means this ice machine only needs 19 gallons of water for each 100 pounds of ice produced. That water can be filtered by the IFQ2 water filter assembly, which is sold separately but can greatly improve the quality of the ice you serve by filtering out sediment and preventing scale buildup in your equipment.
The KBT5 is an adapter kit that allows the ice machine head to fit onto the B100 ice bin. This ice bin can hold up to 854 pounds of ice at once. The bin is lined in durable polyethylene, and has thick foam insulation to slow the ice melt rate. A built-in scoop holder helps users meet health code regulations and prevents the scoop from being buried under ice. The bin has adjustable legs, making it easy to install your ice machine even if the floor is uneven.
- Combination of a modular ice machine head, an adapter kit, and an ice bin
- Maximum ice production of 1,000 lbs. per day
- Compatible with the IFQ2 water filter manifold (sold separately), which removes sediment from incoming water and prevents scale buildup on the inside of the machine
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 14.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 31 in. D x 76.06 in. H
- cUlus and CE Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
ICE1006FA Ice Machine Head
- Air-cooled ice machine head produces full-cube ice
- Ice Cube Dimensions: 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Harvest Assist uses heat and pins to ensure a quick ice harvesting cycle
- Pure Ice® antimicrobial compound inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungusEvaporator plates are nickel-plated copper for a combination of durability and conductivity
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and plastic exterior
- 3⁄8 in. FPT incoming water connection, 3⁄4 in. FPT outgoing water connection
- Requires only 19 gal. of water to make 100 lbs. of ice
B100 Ice Bin
- Built-in scoop holder makes meeting health regulations simple
- Capable of storing up to 854 lbs. of ice
- Durable polyethylene bin liner
- 12⁄2- to 3-in. insulation throughout the bin for superior ice retention
- Exterior is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- Slope-front door makes accessing ice simple
- 6-in. legs are adjustable for level installation
ICE Series Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 1060 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 14.2 amps, ENERGY STAR with Ice Bin, 854-lb storage capacity, top-hinged front-opening door, for top-mounted ice maker, durable stainless finish exterior, molded plastic door
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE1006B100KBT5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|