Ice-O-Matic has replaced its ICE Series models with the CIM series, which is designed to be more user friendly, easier to clean, and more efficient. As part of this roll-out, this model has been replaced by the CIM0636HR, which can produce 615 pounds of half-cube ice per day.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0606HR ice machine is remote-cooled, requiring the VRC1061 remote condenser to operate. Using a remote condenser means that the noise and heat generated by it is removed from the kitchen and relocated, often outside the building, making for a more comfortable work environment and putting less strain on the building's HVAC system. This model produces half-cube ice, making as much as 670 pounds per day under ideal conditions.
The ICE0606HR features a nickel-plated copper evaporator plate, helping ensure durability for a long-lasting part. This evaporator plate works with the Harvest Assist system to shorten the ice harvest cycle, keeping ice production reliable and efficient. The ice machine helps you serve sanitary ice, with Pure Ice® antimicrobial protection on the internal components of the machine. The machine is also compatible with several Ice-O-Matic inline and manifold ice filters to help keep your machine clear of scale buildup and your ice clear and clean.
- Remote-cooled ice machine head provides ice while keeping condenser's heat and noise out of the kitchen
- Produces up to 670 lbs. of half-cube ice every day when water is at 50 degrees F and air is 70 degrees F
- VRC 1061 remote condenser and a precharged line set are required for operation
- Nickel-plated copper evaporator plate combines superior conductivity and corrosion-resistance for a long-lasting part
- Harvest Assist uses heat and pins to harvest ice for higher ice production
- Ice maker exterior is made of stainless steel and industrial plastic
- Ice-O-Matic's antimicrobial protection slows the growth of bacteria and fungus on the inside of the ice machine
- Filter incoming water with IFQ1, IFI4C, and IFI8C water filters (sold separately) to help prevent scale buildup
- 3⁄8 in. FPT potable water in, 3⁄4 in. FPT water out
- Uses R404a refrigerant
- Half-Cube Ice Dimensions:3⁄8 in. W x 7⁄8 in. D x 7⁄8 in. H
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10.7 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20.06 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, remote condenser, approximately 670 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 11.1 amps, cULus, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0606HR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||670 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|