Ice-O-Matic has replaced its ICE Series models with the CIM series, which is designed to be more user friendly, easier to clean, and more efficient. As part of this roll-out, this model has been replaced by the CIM0636FA, which can produce 600 pounds of full-cube ice per day.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0606FT ice maker produces as much as 652 pounds of full-cube ice in a 24-hour period. The machine's 20-inch height allows it to fit in space-limited venues and it discharges its heat through the top, meaning it requires no side clearance and can be installed directly beside other equipment or a wall without compromising its performance.
This ice machine's evaporator is coated in nickel to provide superior durability and corrosion resistance. Harvest assist technology speeds the production of ice by shortening the harvest cycle time compared to ice machines that use traditional ice harvesting methods. That technology makes the Ice-O-Matic ICE0606FT machine a water- and energy-efficient choice by cutting down on the resources required to produce a batch of ice.
For the clearest, best-tasting ice, it is recommended that the water supply to this ice machine is connected to a filter. This model is compatible with an IOMQ manifold filter or the IFI4C or IFI8C inline filter system system.
- 20-in. tall height conserves space in tight quarters
- Produces up to 652 pounds of ice at 70 degree F ambient air and 50 degree F incoming water temperatures
- Harvest assist technology speeds ice production and conserves energy
- Evaporator plate is protected with nickel plating for superior durability
- Finished with durable stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- Takes IOMQ manifold or IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter cartridge replacements
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20.06 in. H
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10.7 A
- cULus and CE Listed; ENERGY STAR Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, top air discharge, approximately 652 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 10.7 amps, cULus, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0606FT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||652 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|