The Ice-O-Matic ICE0606FR ice machine makes as much as 670 pounds of full-cube ice in a 24 hour period. That production capacity is achieved when the ice machine is installed in an environment with ambient air temperatures of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and connected to a water supply that's 50 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler. Higher temperatures will reduce the amount of ice that can be produced.
This ice machine's evaporator is protected by an electroless nickel plating that protects the steel underneath from corrosion and gives that critical component a long life expectancy. The exterior of the machine is built with stainless steel and plastic that resists fingerprints and smudges. Thanks to a 20-inch height and a top-breathing condenser system, the machine can be installed in tight spaces with minimum side clearance.
- Low-profile 20-in. height conserves space
- Produces up to 670 lbs. of ice per 24 hrs. at ambient air temperatures of 70 degrees F and incoming water temperatures of 50 degrees F
- Makes full-cube ice measuring 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Long-lasting, electroless nickel plating protects evaporator from corrosion
- Top-breathing design requires no side or rear clearance, allowing for installation in small spaces
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic construction
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20.06 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, remote condenser, approximately 670 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 11.1 amps, cULus, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0606FR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||670 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year evaporator & compressor|