Ice-O-Matic's ICE0520HW water-cooled ice machine is capable of producing as much as 527 pounds of ice in a 24 hour period. It includes harvest assist technology that speeds the ice harvest cycle, increasing its capacity and reducing its overall energy and water consumption compared to traditional ice makers. Many of the plastic components inside the machine's food zone are molded with antimicrobial components that impede the growth of bacteria and other harmful microorganisms like yeast, mold, and slime.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0520HW machine is cooled by water, meaning it requires a constant supply of cool water to remove heat from the machines condenser. A supply of approximately 169 gallons of water is required for every 100 pounds of ice the machine produces. That connection is made to the 3⁄8-in. FPT fitting provided. A drain line must also be connected to handle spent water.
- Narrow 22-in. width conserves space
- Produces as much as 527-lbs. of ice per day when installed where ambient air temperatures are 70 degrees F or cooler and incoming water temperatures are 50 degrees F or cooler
- Half-size cubes measure 3⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic construction resists damage in high-traffic settings
- Harvest assist technology improves ice maker efficiency and production capacity by speeding the ice harvest cycle
- Antimicrobial compound is built into food zone components to resist the growth of bacteria and keep the interior the ice machine more sanitary between cleanings
- Requires an incoming water connection to cool the machine's condenser, which uses approximately 169 gallons of water for every 100 pounds of water produced
- Overall Dimensions: 22.34 in. W x 24.46 in. D x 23.18 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.8 A
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, water-cooled, approximately 527 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.8 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0520HW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||527 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Top Air Discharge|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|