The Ice-O-Matic ICE0520HT ice machine discharges its hot air through the top of the unit, meaning it can be installed without side and rear clearance between adjacent equipment and surrounding walls, allowing the machine to be installed in tight spaces without affecting performance. When installed in environments where ambient air temperatures are 70 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler and incoming water temperatures are 50 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler, this machine is capable of producing up to 482 pounds of half-cube ice every 24 hours.
A harvest assist features speeds this machine's ice harvest cycle, resulting in higher daily production and reduced energy consumption. Inside the machine, the evaporator plate is protected from corrosion by an electroless nickel plating. Some of the machine's critical food zone components are made with Pure Ice® antimicrobial compounds that resist the growth of harmful bacteria and other microorganisms that can cause ice to develop off tastes.
- Produces up to 482 lbs. of 3⁄8-in. W x 7⁄8 in. D x 7⁄8 in. H half cube ice per 24 hrs.
- Air-cooled model
- Top air discharge allows operators to install this machine within narrow spaces without side clearance
- Antimicrobial protection helps slow down threat of bacterial growth
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel build and fingerprint-proof plastic for a long life
- Durable, electroless nickel plating on evaporator plate provides more dependability and corrosion resistance
- Harvest assist technology helps reduce energy consumption and increases ice capacity
- Optional IFQ1 and IFI4C/IFI8C water filtration systems give protection against bad tastes, odors and buildup of scale (sold separately)
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 16 A
- Overall Dimensions: 22.34 in. W x 24.46 in. D x 23.18 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, top air discharge, approximately 520 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 16.0 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0520HT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||520 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Top Air Discharge|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|