This Ice-O-Matic ICE0520HA is built for dependability in busy establishments. Its exterior is built with corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic. The interior of the machines is protected with Pure Ice® antimicrobial, a compound that slows the growth of bacteria to keep ice fresh and safe between cleanings. The machine's nickel-plated evaporator resists rust and is designed for a long life.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0520HA ice machine is capable of producing as much as 520 pounds of ice every 24 hours. Its half-cube ice measures 3⁄8 inch x 7⁄8 inch x 7⁄8 inch, making it ideal for serving soft drinks, iced tea, and using in blended frozen drinks, cocktails, and smoothies.
- Capable of production volumes as high as 520-lbs. of ice every 24-hrs.
- Ice machine exterior is built with corrosion-resistant steel and plastic that won't show fingerprints and smudges
- Half-cube ice measures 3⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Narrow 22-in. width helps conserves space in venues where space is limited
- Pure Ice antimicrobial compound on interior surfaces impede the growth of bacteria to keep ice tasting fresh between cleanings
- Evaporator plate is plated with nickel for rust resistance
- To guarantee the freshest, clearest ice, connect this machine to an IFQ1 manifold filter or IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system (each sold separately)
- 115 V/60 hz/1 ph, 6.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 22.34 in. W x 24.46 in. D x 23.18 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 520 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 16.0 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0520HA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||520 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Style||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Top Air Discharge|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|