Ice-O-Matic's ICE0520FW ice machine is able to produce up to 527 pounds of ice per day. That rating is based on ambient air temperatures of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and incoming water temperatures of 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Where temperatures are warmer, the machine will produce less ice. The full-cube ice that this machine produces measures 7⁄8 in. wide, deep, and tall. That shape is preferred in premium cocktails and liquor on the rocks, but is also appropriate in soft drinks, water, and iced tea.
A space-conserving 22-inch width allows this ice machine to be installed in space-limited venues. As a water-cooled machine, the Ice-O-Matic ICE0520FW requires two incoming water connections, one to make the ice and one to cool the condenser. The latter connection will use approximately 169 gallons of water for every 100 pounds of ice produced.
- Produces as much as 527-lb. of ice in 24-hr. when installed where ambient air temperatures are 70 degrees F or cooler and incoming water temperatures are 50 degrees F or cooler
- Full-cube ice measures 7⁄8 in. in each all three dimensions
- Compact 22-in. width allows for installation in space-restricted venues
- Ice machine harvest cycle is shortened by harvest assist technology, which increases daily production capacity and reduces energy costs
- Ice machine exterior is built with durable stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- Interior food zone is protected by Pure Ice® antimicrobial compound that inhibits the growth of bacteria, slime, yeast, and mold so ice stays fresher between ice machine cleanings
- To extend the life of the ice machine and produce clear, fresh-tasting ice, equip this machine with a sold-separately IFQ1 manifold filter system or a IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 14.9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, water-cooled, approximately 527 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.8 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0520FW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||527 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Top Air Discharge|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Evaporator & Compressor|