Ice-O-Matic's ICE0500HW water-cooled ice machine is capable of producing up to 596 pounds of ice every 24 hours. Designed for installation in tight spaces, the machine's 20-inch height and 30-inch width will save space. This is a water-cooled machine, so in addition to its potable water connection for making ice, it also requires another water connection to cool its condenser coil. The later connection will use 132 gallons of water for every 100 pounds of ice produced.
This ice maker is built with a stainless steel exterior that resists dents, damage, and corrosion. Its exterior plastic panels will not show fingerprints or smudges. The interior of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0500HW is protected with Pure Ice antimicrobial that slows the growth of microorganisms including mold, bacteria, slime, and yeast to keep ice clean and tasting fresh between cleanings.
- Produces as much as 596 lbs. of half-cube ice in a 24-hr. period
- Compact 20-in. height is designed to save space in close quarters
- Equipped with harvest assist technology that increases daily ice production while reducing energy costs by speeding up the ice harvest cycle
- Evaporator plate is coated in an electroless nickel plating that resists rusts and wear and tear
- Ice maker cabinet is built with easy-to-clean stainless steel and plastic that doesn't show fingerprints
- To get the longest maximum life out of your machine and ensure it produces the cleanest, freshest ice, equip with a sold-separately IFQ1 manifold filter system or an IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system
- Note: As a water cooled unit, this ice machine requires an additional incoming water line to cool its condenser. The machine will use 132-gal. for every 100-lb. of ice produced
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 14.9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, water-cooled, approximately 596 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 14.3 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0500HW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||596 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|