Ice-O-Matic has replaced its ICE Series models with the CIM series, which is designed to be more user friendly, easier to clean, and more efficient. As part of this roll-out, this model has been replaced by the CIM0530HA, which can produce 520 pounds of half-cube ice per day.
Ice-O-Matic's ICE0500HA ice machine head is a space-saving 20 inches high, making it appropriate for installation in venues where space is at a premium. When it's installed where air temperatures are 70 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler and incoming water is 50 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler, the machine can produce up to 565 pounds of ice every 24 hours. Production will be less where air and water temperatures are warmer. To speed ice production and conserve energy, this Ice-O-Matic ice machine is equipped with a harvest assist mechanism that shortens the machine's harvest cycle.
This machine is built for a long-life of dependability. Its exterior is made with stainless steel and smudge-proof plastic. Inside the food zone of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0500HA, many of the crucial plastic components have been molded with Pure Ice® antimicrobial that inhibits the growth of harmful microorganisms including slime, mold, and bacteria to keep your ice tasting fresher for longer between machine cleanings.
- Compact 20-in. height is suitable for venues where space is limited
- Produces as much as 565 lb. of ice in a 24-hr. cycle when installed in an environment with 70 degree F or cooler ambient air and 50 degree F or cooler incoming water
- Half-cube ice measures 3⁄8 in x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Built with a harvest assist technology that increases capacity and reduces energy consumption by shortening the ice harvest cycle
- Food zone includes many components with Pure Ice antimicrobial compound that slows the growth of bacteria and other harmful microorganisms to give you safer, fresher ice between cleanings
- Ice machine evaporator is plated with nickel to resist rust and extend the life of the component
- Exterior of ice machine is built with long-lasting stainless steel and smudge-proof plastic
- Compatible with IFQ1 manifold filter system and IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system (sold separately)
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 19 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 565 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 19.0 amps, cULus, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0500HA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||565 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Evaporator & Compressor|