The Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FT ice maker features the company's unique top-discharge feature, meaning heat from the machine's condenser coil is exhausted through the top of the unit so that it can be installed directly beside walls or equipment without affecting the performance of the equipment. That, along with the 20-inch height, makes this machine appropriate for use in space-limited environments.
Harvest-assist technology speeds this ice machine's harvest cycle, simultaneously increasing its daily production while also reducing the amount of electricity and water required to do so. To make this ice machine easy to keep clean, many of its plastic food zone components are built with an antimicrobial compound that slows the growth of bacteria, yeast, and mold that can create off-tastes and increase the risk of foodborne illnesses.
- Produces as much as 565 lbs. of ice in 24-hr. where ambient air temperatures are 70 degrees F or cooler and the incoming water supply is 50 degrees F or cooler
- Top-air discharge exhausts hot air through the top, eliminating the need for side clearance and allowing the machine to be installed in close quarters
- 20-in. height saves room in space-limited environments
- Harvest assist technology speeds the ice harvest cycle, simultaneously increasing capacity and reducing energy requirements compared to ice machines without the technology
- Pure Ice® antimicrobial compound is molded into certain food zone components to slow the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms that can affect the taste of the ice and cause foodborne illnesses
- Durable electroless nickel plated protects evaporator from corrosion
- Ice machine head is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- Compatible with IFQ1 manifold filter system and IFI4Q/IFI8C inline filter system (sold separately)
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 19 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, top air discharge, approximately 565 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 19.0 amps, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||565 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Style||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|