Ice-O-Matic has replaced its ICE Series models with the CIM series, which is designed to be more user friendly, easier to clean, and more efficient. As part of this roll-out, this model has been replaced by the CIM0530FR, which can produce 525 pounds of full-cube ice per day.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FR ice machine is a remote-cooled unit capable of producing up to 567 pounds of ice per day. This machine requires a sold-separately VRC 1001 remote condenser unit and precharged refrigeration lines that must be installed by a certified technician. This ice machine's full-cube ice measures 7⁄8 inch in all three dimensions, making it ideal for serving soft drinks, iced tea, water, and premium cocktails and liquor on the rocks.
This ice machine is equipped with a harvest assist mechanism that speeds up the ice harvest cycle, resulting in increased production capacity while simultaneously reducing the machine's energy consumption. The Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FR is built to be easy to clean, with a stainless steel exterior and fingerprint-proof plastic. The machine's evaporator plate is coated in nickel for a long, corrosion-resistant life.
- Compact 20-in. height is designed to save space in cramped conditions
- Capable of producing as much as 567 lbs. of ice per day
- Full-cube ice measures 7⁄8 inches in all dimensions
- Harvest assist technology speeds the ice harvest cycle and conserves energy compared to machines without the technology
- Pure Ice® antimicrobial compound is molded in to certain food zone components to slow the growth of harmful bacteria, mold, and slime
- Electroless nickel plating on the evaporator plate resists corrosion and gives that critical component a long life
- Ice machine exterior is built with corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- To extend this machine's life and produce the freshest, clearest ice, it should be connected to the IFQ1 manifold filter system of the IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system (sold separately)
- Note: This remote-cooled ice machine requires the VRC 1001 remote condenser system (sold separately)
- 120 V/60 hz/1 ph, 14.9
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, remote condenser, approximately 567 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 14.9 amps, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||567 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Remote Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|