Ice-O-Matic has replaced its ICE Series models with the CIM series, which is designed to be more user friendly, easier to clean, and more efficient. As part of this roll-out, this model has been replaced by the CIM0530FA, which can produce 520 pounds of full-cube ice per day.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FA ice maker is built for a long-life of easy cleaning and simple maintenance. The exterior of the machine is built with corrosion-resistant steel and plastic that will not show fingerprints. Inside the ice machine, a nickel-plated evaporator is designed to resist rust and be easy to clean. Several plastic components in the ice maker's food zone are made with an antimicrobial compound that slows the growth of harmful microorganisms, including mold and bacteria.
When installed where ambient air temperatures are around 70 degrees Fahrenheit and the incoming water supply is 50 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler, the Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FA ice machine is capable of producing as much as 565 pounds of ice a day. Warmer temperatures will result in a lower production. This machine produces full-cube ice that measures 7⁄8 inch in all dimensions. A harvest assist mechanism speeds the ice harvest cycle, resulting in higher production capacities and reduced energy consumption compared to similar machines without the technology.
- Produces up to 565 lbs. of ice per 24 hrs. when installed in an environment with 70 degree F ambient air and 50 degree F incoming water supply
- Full-cube ice measures 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Compact 20-in. height is designed to conserve space
- Harvest assist feature shortens the ice harvest cycle, increasing production capacity and reducing energy consumption
- Pure Ice antimicrobial compound inhibits the growth of slime, bacteria, yeast, and other harmful microorganisms in the ice maker food zone
- Evaporator plate is coated with a nickel plating for durability and rust-resistance
- Ice machine exterior is built with corrosion-resistant steel and plastic that resists fingerprint smudges
- Compatible with optional IFQ1 manifold filter system and IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system (sold separately)
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 19 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 565 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 19.0 amps, cULus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0500FA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||565 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|