Ice-O-Matic's ICE0406HW ice machine is built for a long life of producing clean, clear ice. Many of the machine's interior surfaces are protected with Pure Ice® antimicrobial compound that inhibits the growth of harmful microorganisms, slime, and mold. The machine's evaporator plate has been finished with a nickel plating to resist corrosion and hold up better to wear and tear.
As a water cooled machine, the Ice-O-Matic ICE0406HW machine must be connected to a constant supply of cool water to remove heat from the units condenser. A drain must also be connected to remove that water when it's spent. For the clearest, freshest-tasting ice and to avoid scale formation that can shorten the life of your equipment, it is recommended that this machine be connected to either the IFQ1 manifold or IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system, each of which is sold separately.
- 30-in. width provides high production capacity in a compact footprint
- Produces up to 523-lbs. of ice per 24-hrs.
- Built with a rugged stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic exterior
- Antimicrobial compound is built in to food zone components to resist the growth of bacteria, slime, and other harmful microorganisms to keep ice clean and tasting fresh
- Nickel-coated evaporator plate for durability and corrosion resistance
- Compatible with the IFQ1 manifold and IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter systems to rid water of impurities and prevent scale formation (sold separately)
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, water-cooled, approximately 523 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 6.4 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0406HW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||523 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|