Ice-O-Matic's ICE0406HA air-cooled ice maker produces as much as 529 pounds of ice in a 24-hour period. That rating is based on the ice machine operating in a room with ambient air temperatures of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and with a water source that’s 50 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler. Higher temperatures will reduce the amount of ice that the ice maker will produce.
Harvest assist technology speeds the ice harvest cycle of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0406HA ice machine, increasing the volume of ice that it's able to produce by reducing the amount of water and energy required to do so. The machine's evaporator plate is coated in a nickel plating, protecting it from corrosion and extending its life. Many of the ice machine's interior surfaces include molded-in Pure Ice® antimicrobial compounds that discourage bacteria and mold from growing, helping to keep your ice safer between machine cleanings.
- Made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- Produces up to 529 lbs. of 3⁄8 in. W x 7⁄8 in. D x 7⁄8 in. H half-cube ice per day
- Harvest Assist technology helps reduce energy consumption and increases production capacity by shortening the ice harvest cycle
- Built-in antimicrobial protection slows down bacterial growth on internal surfaces, resulting in cleaner, safer ice
- Optional IFQ1 water filtration system protects against unpleasant tastes, odors and scale formation (sold separately)
- Electroless nickel plating on evaporator plates increases reliability
- 115 V/60 hz/1 ph, 13.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF and Energy Star Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 529 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 8.0 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0406HA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||529 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|