The Ice-O-Matic ICE0406FW ice machine is capable of producing as much as 523 pounds of ice every 24 hours. The machine is built with long-lasting stainless steel to resist corrosion and fingerprint-proof plastic to maintain a tidy appearance. The machine's half-size cubes measure 3⁄8 inch by 7⁄8 inch by 7⁄8 inch and are ideal for using in soft drinks, tea, and blended frozen drinks.
Many of the food zone components inside the Ice-O-Matic ICE0406FW are made with molded-in antimicrobial compounds to inhibit the growth of bacteria and other harmful microorganisms, helping keep the ice clean and fresh-tasting for longer between ice maker deep cleanings. To maximize the life expectancy of your ice machine and produce the cleanest, freshest-tasting ice, it is recommended that this machine be used with filtered water. It is compatible with Ice-O-Matic's IFQ1 manifold system or the IFI4C/IFI8C inline system, each of which are sold separately.
- Half-cubes measure 3⁄8 in. W x 7⁄8 in D x 7⁄8 in H
- Compact 30-in. width offers high production capacity in a compact footprint
- Produces up to 523 lbs. of ice per 24-hr. period
- Antimicrobial components in ice maker food zone slow the growth of microorganisms including bacteria and slime
- Built with long-lasting stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- Compatible with IFQ1 manifold filter system and IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system (sold separately)
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, water-cooled, approximately 523 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 6.4 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0406FW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||523 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|