Ice-O-Matic's ICE0406FA ice maker is built with several features that make it a durable, reliable choice. Its exterior is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel and a rugged plastic that will not show smudges or fingerprints. The machine's evaporator plate is protected with a nickel coating that resists rust. Many of the components that come in contact with water are molded to include Ice-O-Matic's Pure Ice® antimicrobial compound, a substance that makes those surfaces inhospitable to microorganisms like mold, bacteria, slime, and fungus that can give ice an off taste and potentially cause illness. That features keeps your machine producing cleaner, fresher-tasting ice between ice machine cleanings.
This ice machine is rated to produce as much as 529 pounds of ice every 24 hours. That rating is based on the machine being installed where ambient air is 70 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler and incoming water is 50 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler. Where ambient air is 90 degrees Fahrenheit and water is 70 degrees Fahrenheit, the machine will produce approximately 358 pounds of ice. To maximize the lifespan of your Ice-O-Matic ICE0406FA ice machine, it is recommended that you filter its incoming water with the compatible IFQ1 manifold filter system or the IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system, each of which will help prevent scale formation on the ice machine's interior, and each of which are sold separately.
- Maximum of 529-lb. production capacity per 24-hr. period
- Full-cube ice measures 7⁄8-in. in all dimensions
- Narrow 30-in. width makes this model ideal for installation is space-restricted kitchens
- Mechanical pin harvest assist technology speeds up ice production, yielding a higher production volume and lower energy consumption
- Pure Ice antimicrobial compound is molded into many food-zone parts, slowing the growth of illness-causing bacteria, mold, yeast, and slime
- Nickel plating on evaporator plate extends the life of that component by protecting it from rust
- Ice machine exterior is constructed with stainless steel and durable fingerprint-proof plastic
- Compatible with IFQ1 manifold filter system and IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system (each sold separately)
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in.
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
- Note: Production capacity estimates are based on ambient air temperatures of 70 degrees F and incoming water temperatures of 50 degrees F. Warmer temperatures will yield lower production volumes.
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 529 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 8.0 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0406FA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||529 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|