Ice-O-Matic's ICE0400HW water-cooled ice machine head produces as much as 496 pounds of ice every 24 hours when it is located in an environment where ambient air temperatures are 70 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler and incoming water temperatures are 50 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler. Where temperatures are warmer, ice production will be lower. This machine's half-cube ice measures 3⁄8 inch x 7⁄8 inch x 7⁄8 inch, making it appropriate for serving in soft drinks, water, iced tea, and blending for smoothies and frozen cocktails.
The interior food zone of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0400HW is kept more sanitary with the inclusion of Pure Ice®, an antimicrobial compound that discourages the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms that can give ice an off-taste. This feature keeps the interior of the ice machine cleaner and the ice safer and fresher between machine cleanings. The machine's evaporator plate is coated with nickel to prevent rust, while the exterior is built with long-lasting stainless steel and a textured plastic that's designed not to show smudges and fingerprints.
- Capable of producing as much as 496-lb. of ice in a 24-hr. period
- Half-cube ice measures 3⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Space-saving 30-in. width requires only 6-in. of side and rear clearance, making the machine appropriate for space-limited venues
- Harvest assist mechanism increases machine's production capacity and reduces energy consumption by making the ice harvest cycle shorter and more efficient
- Molded-in Pure Ice antimicrobial slows the growth of harmful mold, fungus, slime, and bacteria on interior ice machine surfaces
- Electroless nickel plating protects ice machine evaporator from corrosion, giving it a long life
- Machine exterior is built with long-lasting materials: corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- To ensure the longest possible life for your equipment, connect it to a water supply filtered with the IFQ1 manifold system or the IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system (each sold separately)
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12.9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in.
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Note: This is a water-cooled ice machine and requires an incoming water supply and a drain connection for cooling its condenser in addition to its potable water supply. The machine requires approximately 179 gallons of water to produce 100 lb. of ice
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, water-cooled, approximately 496 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 12.9 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400HW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||496 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|