The Ice-O-Matic ICE0400HTB40PS ice maker head and bin combo produces as much as 499 pounds of ice in a 24 hour period, storing as much as 344 pounds in the bin. The half-cube ice produced by this machine is ideal for serving soft drinks, iced tea, and water. Its narrow dimensions also make it suitable for crushing and blending for use in smoothies and frozen cocktails. The machine includes Ice-O-Matic's top-air discharge, meaning it expels hot air through the top, rather than through the side. This does away with any side clearance requirements, meaning the machine can be installed directly against adjacent equipment or walls.
Pure Ice® antimicrobial technology makes the interior of this machine an inhospitable environment for bacteria, mold, yeast, and slime. That means the machine continues to produce safer, fresher-tasting ice between cleanings compared to machines without the feature. A mechanical harvest assist speeds up the ice harvest, increasing the machine's daily production capacity while simultaneously conserving electricity. The Ice-O-Matic ICE0400HTB40PS machine's evaporator is protected from wear and tear and corrosion with an electroless nickel plating.
- Produces as much as 499-lb. of half-cube ice per day when installed in environments where ambient air temperatures are 70 degrees F or cooler and incoming water temperatures are 50 degrees F or cooler
- Narrow 30-in. width and top-breathing design eliminates the need for side clearance, meaning the machine can be installed directly beside equipment and walls with no effect on the machine's performance
- Antimicrobial Pure Ice compound is built in to many of the machine's internal components, discouraging microbe growth on those surfaces and reducing the chance of ice developing off-tastes between machine cleanings
- Evaporator plate is finished with an electroless nickel plating to increase its durability and prevent corrosion on its surface
- Ice machine exterior is built with rugged stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- To ensure this machine produces the freshest-tasting ice and to protect it from mineral buildup from hard water, connect its incoming water supply to the IFQ1 manifold filter system of the IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system, which are sold separately.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 17.1 A
- Ice Machine Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- Ice Bin Dimensions: 30 in. W x 31 in. D x 371⁄2 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Included B40PS Ice Bin
- 344-lb. ice storage capacity
- Rugged stainless steel exterior resists corrosion, dents, and damage
- Plastic hinged door is textured so it won't show smudges and fingerprints
- Door is sloped and hinged to provide, clear, convenient access to ice
- 6-in. legs allow ample space for cleaning underneath and are adjustable to achieve level installation
- 31-in. depth won't crowd walkways
- Rear 3⁄4-in. FPT drain connection
ICE Series Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 499 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, top air discharge, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 17.1 amps, ENERGY STAR with Ice Bin, 344-lb storage capacity, top-hinged front-opening door, for top-mounted ice maker, durable stainless finish exterior, molded plastic door
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400HTB40PS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Style||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|