Ice-O-Matic's ICE0400HT ice maker is built with a top air discharge design, meaning it exhausts hot air through the top rather than the sides. This does away with the need to provide side clearance between adjacent equipment and walls, allowing the ice maker to be installed in tight places. Inside the ice machine, Pure Ice antimicrobial technology slows the growth of harmful bacteria, mold, slime, and other microorganisms that can impart off-tastes and potentially cause illness, keeping your ice safer and tasting fresher between machine cleanings. The evaporator plate in the Ice-O-Matic ICE400HT is plated with nickel to provide superior durability against the wear and tear of its constant exposure to running water.
This ice machine is equipped with a mechanical harvest assist feature that increases its daily production capacity by speeding up the ice harvest cycle, a benefit that also conserves energy. When this machine is installed in an environment with 70 degree Fahrenheit or cooler air and 50 degree Fahrenheit or cooler water, it will produce up to 499 pounds of half-cube ice. That ice measures 3⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in., a format that's ideal for serving soft drinks, iced tea, water, and blended frozen drinks.
- Produces 499 lbs. of ice every 24 hr. when installed where ambient air is 70 degrees F or cooler and incoming water temperatures are 50 degrees F or cooler
- Produces 357 lbs. of ice every 24 hr. when installed where ambient air is 90 degrees F and incoming water temperatures are 70 degrees F
- Top air discharge eliminates the need for side clearance, allowing the machine to be installed directly against walls and adjacent equipment
- Mechanical harvest assist features shortens the ice harvest cycle, resulting in higher daily production and reduced energy costs
- Nickel plating protects evaporator plate from corrosion and wear and tear created by constant contact with water
- Pure Ice antimicrobial compound inhibits the growth of bacteria, microbes, mold, and slime to keep ice safer and fresher between ice machine cleanings
- Durable stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic exterior is built for a long life
- To protect this machine from scale buildup and make the freshest ice possible, connect its water supply to an IFQ1 manifold or IFI4C/IFI8C inline water filter system (each sold separately).
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 17.1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, top air discharge, approximately 499 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 17.1 amps, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400HT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||499 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|