The Ice-O-Matic ICE0400HAB40PS ice machine head and bin combo produces as much as 505 pounds of ice per day, storing up to 344 pounds of ice on hand for your busiest rush periods. The machine's bin is insulated with thick polyurethane plastic that slows down the melting of ice. A sloped front gives staff unobstructed access to your supply of ice, while 6-inch legs facilitate cleaning underneath.
Harvest assist technology speeds the production of ice by shortening the ice harvest cycle, a feature that also makes the machine an energy-efficient choice and contributes to its ENERGY STAR certification. Inside the ice machine, a Pure Ice® antimicrobial creates an inhospitable environment for bacteria and other microorganisms that could affect the taste of your ice. This helps ensure you're serving fresh, clean ice between scheduled ice machine cleanings.
- Makes up to 505 lbs. of ice every 24 hr. when connected to a water supply that's 50 degrees F or cooler and in an environment with 70 degree F or cooler air
- Ice machine exterior is finished with long-lasting stainless steel and textured plastic that won't show fingerprints or smudges
- Mechanical harvest assist technology increases machine's daily output while reducing electricity consumption compared to machines without the feature
- Pure Ice antimicrobial compound is built in to many of the machine's critical food zone components to discourage the growth of dangerous bacteria, mold, and slime
- Machine's evaporator plate is protected with a plating of nickel to resist the wear and tear of being constantly exposed to water and ice
- Half-cube ice measures 3⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in., making it a good choice for serving blending frozen drinks as well as iced tea, soft drinks, and water
- To keep the ice machine running as efficiently as possible and to produce the clearest ice, connect it to the IFQ1 manifold filter system or the IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system (each sold separately).
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 17.1 A
- Ice Machine Head Dimensions: 30 in. W x 331⁄2 in. D x 531⁄4 in. H
- Ice Bin Dimensions: 30 in. W x 31 in. D x 371⁄2 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Durable, High-Capacity Bin
- Capacity for 344 lbs. of ice
- Bin is constructed with rugged, damage- and rust-resistant stainless steel
- Hinged, textured plastic door won't show fingerprints or smudges
- Sloped front opening gives staff clear, convenient access to ice for speedy service
- Polyethylene foam liner slows the melting of ice
- Low-profile 31-in. depth to conserve space
- 6-in. legs provide plenty of clearance for cleaning underneath
- Legs are adjustable to achieve level installation for optimum machine performance
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 505 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 17.1 amps, cULus, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR® with Ice Bin, 344-lb storage capacity, top-hinged front-opening door, for top-mounted ice maker, durable stainless finish exterior, molded plastic door
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400HAB40PS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|
|Capacity Range||280-479 lb|
|Production Range||200-549 lb|