Ice-O-Matic's ICE0400FWB40PS ice maker and bin combo can produce as much as 496 pounds of ice in a single day and store as much as 344 pounds. The unit's insulated bin liner slows the melting of ice, helping operators ensure they'll have enough on hand to get through the busiest rush periods. The equipment is a low-profile 30 inch width, helping to conserve room where space is at a premium.
A harvest assist mechanism inside the Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FWB40PS ice maker speeds the production of ice, resulting in higher daily production and conserving energy along the way compared to ice machines with traditional harvest technologies. The machine's food zone is protected by Pure Ice® antimicrobial compound, which discourages the growth of bacteria, slime, yeast, and mold to keep the ice machine interior more sanitary between cleanings.
- Produces as much as 496-lbs. of ice per day
- Full-size ice cubes measure 7⁄8-inch in all dimensions
- Pure Ice antimicrobial compound is molded in to several key internal parts to slow the growth of harmful microorganisms that could create off-tastes and cause illness
- A mechanical harvest assist feature pushes ice off the evaporator plate to harvest ice more quickly and with greater energy efficiency than by traditional means
- Electroless nickel evaporator plate plating protects that component from rust and premature failure from its constant exposure to water
- Exterior of equipment is finished with damage-resistant stainless steel and textured plastic that won't show fingerprints
- Compact 30-in. width is designed to conserve space in cramped kitchens
- To ensure a long life for your ice machine and guarantee it is producing the freshest ice possible, connect it to a IFQ1 manifold filter or a IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system (each sold separately).
- Ice Machine Head Dimensions: 30 in. W x 331⁄2 in. D x 531⁄4 in. H
- Ice Bin Dimensions: 30 in. W x 31 in. D x 371⁄2 in. H
- Note: Ice production estimates are based on equipment installed where ambient air is 70 degrees F or cooler and incoming water is 50 degrees F or cooler.
- As a water-cooled machine, this ice maker requires an additional water connection for cooling its condenser, which will use approximately 179-gal. of water for every 100-lb. of ice produced.
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
344-pound Ice Bin
- 344-lb. capacity
- Sloped front and hinged door give guests clear, unobstructed access to ice
- Stainless steel and textured plastic constructed designed for a long life
- Polyethylene insulation slows the melting of ice so you'll have plenty on hand during your busy periods
- Rugged 6-in. legs provide space to clean underneath equipment and are adjustable to achieve level installation
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, water-cooled, approximately 496 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, with 30"W 344-lb ice bin with lift-up door, 115v/60/1-ph, 12.9 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FW/B40PS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|