Ice-O-Matic's ICE0400FW ice maker produces as much as 496 pounds of ice every 24 hours when installed where ambient air temperatures are no warmer than 70 degrees F and incoming water temperatures are 50 degrees F or cooler. The full-cube ice produced by the machine measures 7⁄8-inch in all dimensions, a size that makes the ice appropriate for serving liquor on ice as well as soft drinks and iced tea. The machine's evaporator plate is finished with a nickel plating that protects it from rust and premature failure caused by the constant exposure to water.
The machine's harvest assist technology uses a mechanical pin to push completed ice off of the evaporator plate, both improving the machine's ice production volume and reducing its energy consumption compared to similar machines with traditional harvest technologies. To protect the Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FW ice machine from premature failure due to mineral buildup from hard water, it is recommended that you connect it to either the IFQ1 manifold filter system or the IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system. Doing so will also result in clearer, fresher-tasting ice.
- Produces as much as 496 lbs. of ice every 24 hr.
- Full-cube ice measures 7⁄8-in. in each dimensions, an ideal format for premium beverages as well as soft drinks and iced tea
- Pure Ice antimicrobial compound keeps interior surfaces clear of bacteria, mold, yeast, and slime for longer between ice machine cleanings
- Nickel plating on evaporator plate protects that component from corrosion and general wear and tear
- Manual harvest assist technology accelerates the ice harvest cycle, conserving energy and increasing the machine's daily production capacity
- Constructed with corrosion- and damage-resistant stainless steel and textured, fingerprint-proof plastic for a long, durable life
- For the longest machine life and the freshest-tasting ice, connect the machine to an Ice-O-Matic IFQ1 manifold filter system or an IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system (each is sold separately).
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 331⁄2 in. D x 531⁄4 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.4 A
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, water-cooled, approximately 496 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 12.9 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||496 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|