Ice-O-Matic has replaced its ICE Series models with the CIM series, which is designed to be more user friendly, easier to clean, and more efficient. As part of this roll-out, this model has been replaced by the CIM0430FA, which can produce 435 pounds of full-cube ice per day.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FT ice machine produces full-size ice cubes that measure 7⁄8 inch in all dimensions, a slow-melting style that's preferred for serving liquor on the rocks as well as soft drinks, water, and iced tea. The machine is capable of producing as much as 499 pounds of ice per day. The machine's mechanical harvest assist technology pushes ice off of the evaporator plate when its complete to hasten the harvest cycle and conserve energy, a benefit that contributes to the machine's ENERGY STAR certification.
Designed with space-limited kitchens in mind, the Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FT is built with a top air discharge feature that exhausts the machine's hot air through the top rather than through the sides. This setup allows the machine to be installed directly beside walls and equipment without affecting the energy efficiency of the machine or running the risk of it overheating. The slim 30-inch width of the machine lets it squeeze into tight spaces.
- 499-lb. production capacity when installed where ambient air temperatures are 70 degrees F or cooler and incoming water temperatures are 50 degrees F or cooler
- Top-breathing design discharges hot air through the top of the unit, allowing the machine to be installed directly against walls or adjacent equipment without affecting its performance
- Harvest assist technology speeds up the ice harvest cycle, expanding the machine's production capacity and using less energy than traditional methods
- Narrow 30-in. width for a space-saving footprint
- Built-in Pure Ice antimicrobial protection inhibits the growth of bacteria on ice maker's internal surfaces to keep ice cleaner and safer between machine cleanings
- Evaporator plate is plated with nickel to resist rust and prevent premature failure from the wear and tear of constant exposure to water
- Built with rugged stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic for installation in high-traffic environments
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, top air discharge, approximately 499 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 17.1 amps, cULus, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||499 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Evaporator & Compressor|