Ice-O-Matic's ICE0400FAB40PS ice maker and bin combo is built with long-lasting materials for a long life in busy venues. The machine's exterior is constructed of stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic. Inside the ice machine, a Pure Ice® antimicrobial compound is molded into several key components to slow the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms that can impart off tastes and cause illness. The machine's evaporator has nickel plating that resists rust and protects the components from the wear and tear of a constant exposure to water.
This ice machine head and bin combo produces as much as 505 pounds of ice daily and stores as much as 344 pounds. The bin is lined with polyethylene to slow the melting of ice so operators have plenty on hand to serve drinks during their business's busiest periods. The Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FAB40PS is made with a mechanical harvest assist feature that speed up ice production and requires less energy than traditional harvest assist methods.
- Produces up to 505-lbs. of full-cube ice daily when installed in environments where ambient air temperatures are 70 degrees F or cooler and incoming water temperatures are 50 degrees F or cooler
- Full-cube ice measures 7⁄8 in. in all dimensions
- Harvest assist technology uses a mechanical pin to push finished ice into the ice bin, a feature that accelerates the harvest cycle and conserves energy compared to traditional ice harvest methods
- Pure Ice antimicrobial compound is molded into many internal surfaces to discourage the growth of bacteria and other harmful microorganisms
- Evaporator plate is coated in nickel to resist rust and the wear and tear of the component's constant exposure to water
- For the best-tasting, clearest ice, it is recommended that this machine is connected to a sold separately water filter, either the IFQ1 manifold system or the IFI4C/IFI8C system.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 17.1 A
- Ice Maker Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- Ice Bin Dimensions: 30 in. W x 31 in. D x 37.5 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Included 344-Pound Ice Bin
- Holds as much as 344-lbs. of ice
- Polyethylene bin liner slows the melting ice to maximize ice hold times
- Bin's sloped front gives clear, quick access to the bin for speedy service times
- Compact 31-in. depth conserves room in space-limited venues
- NSF-approved legs facilitate cleaning underneath and are adjustable for installing the machine level on an uneven surface
- Durable stainless steel finish is built for a life in busy environments
ICE Series Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 505 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 17.1 amps, ENERGY STAR with Ice Bin, 344-lb storage capacity, top-hinged front-opening door, for top-mounted ice maker, durable stainless finish exterior, molded plastic door
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FAB40PS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|
|Capacity Range||280-479 lb|
|Production Range||200-549 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|