Ice-O-Matic has replaced its ICE Series models with the CIM series, which is designed to be more user friendly, easier to clean, and more efficient. As part of this roll-out, this model has been replaced by the CIM0430FA, which can produce 435 pounds of full-cube ice per day.
Ice-O-Matic's ICE0400FA air-cooled ice machine produces full cube ice that measures 7⁄8 inch in each dimension, a format that makes the ice appropriate for serving premium liquor on the rocks as well as soft drinks, water, and iced tea. A mechanical harvest assist feature expands the machine's production capacity beyond what could be achieved with a traditional harvest assist method. That technology contributes to the machine's ability to produce as much as 505 pounds of ice in a 24 hour period.
Pure Ice® antimicrobial compounds are built into many of the machine's internal components, slowing the growth of bacteria, slime, mold, and fungus on key internal parts to keep ice fresher between machine cleanings. Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and textured, smudge-proof plastic give the machine a long life. The Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FA ice machine also includes a nickel-plated evaporator plate that resists corrosion and wear and tear from the constant contact with water that the component experiences.
- Makes as much as 505-lb. of ice in 24-hr.
- Full-cube ice measures 7⁄8 in. in each dimensions
- Mechanical harvest assist technology speeds up ice production and conserves energy compared to non-mechanical methods
- Antimicrobial Pure Ice is molded in to several plastic pieces in the ice maker interior so they'll stay cleaner for longer between ice machine cleanings
- Nickel plating protects evaporator plate from rust and the everyday wear and tear of being constantly exposed to water
- Built with corrosion-resistant stainless steel and textured plastic that will not show fingerprints
- For the clearest ice and to ensure the long lifespan of your ice machine, connect it to the IFQ1 manifold filter system or the IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system (each sold separately).
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 17.1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
- Note: Ice production volumes listed here are based on a machine operating where ambient air temperatures are 70 degrees F or cooler and incoming water temperatures are no warmer than 50 degrees F
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 505 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 17.1 amps, cULus, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||505 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|