Ice-O-Matic's ICE0320HW produces half-cube ice, measuring 3⁄8 inch x 7⁄8 inch x 7⁄8 inch, a size that's ideal of serving soft drinks, iced tea, and water. The machine is built with long-lasting stainless steel and textured fingerprint-proof plastic designed to resist damage in busy environments. To get the most from this machine, install it along with an Ice-O-Matic IFQ1 or IFI4C/IFI8C filter system, each sold separately.
A mechanical harvest assist feature pushes completed ice off of the evaporator plate to shorten the ice harvest cycle, expanding the machine's capacity while simultaneously reducing the amount of energy the machine consumes. That brings the machine's maximum capacity to 349 pounds per 24 hours. That volume is achieved when the Ice-O-Matic ICE0320HW ice machine is installed where ambient temperatures are no warmer than 70 degrees Fahrenheit and incoming water temperatures are 50 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
- 22-in. width is designed to save space
- Produces as much as 349 lb. of ice daily
- Half-cube ice measures 3⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Mechanical harvest assist technology speeds ice production for increased production volume and reduced energy consumption
- Internal Pure Ice® antimicrobial compound slows the growth of harmful microorganisms to keep ice fresher and safer between cleanings
- Evaporator is protected from corrosion by a nickel plating that resists corrosion and general wear and tear
- Exterior is constructed with corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic
- To protect your ice machine from harmful mineral buildup, connect it to either the Ice-O-Matic IFQ1 manifold filter system or the IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system (each sold separately).
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 22.34 in. W x 24.46 in. D x 23.18 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, water-cooled, approximately 349 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.1 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0320HW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||349 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Top Air Discharge|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Evaporator & Compressor|