The Ice-O-Matic ICE0320HT air-cooled ice machine features a top air discharge that allows the machine to be installed with zero side clearance, conserving valuable space in venues without much room to commit. When installed where ambient air temperatures are 70 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler and incoming water temperatures are 50 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler, this machine produces as much as 334 pounds of ice in a 24 hour period.
Protecting the internal components of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0320HT ice machine is a Pure Ice antimicrobial compound that discourages the growth of harmful microorganisms, keeping your ice cleaner and safer between machine cleanings. A nickel plating on the machine's evaporator plate prevents premature failure of that critical component by protecting it from corrosion and the wear and tear of its constant exposure to water.
- 22-in. width conserves space in cramped kitchens
- Top-breathing design allows machine to be installed with no side clearance
- Produces up to 334 lbs. of ice per 24 hr. when installed where ambient air temperatures are 70 degrees F or cooler and incoming water temperatures are 50 degrees F or cooler
- Mechanical harvest assist technology accelerates the harvest cycle to expand the machine's production capacity while reducing the amount of energy consumed
- Nickel plating on evaporator plate protects the component from corrosion and premature failure from constant exposure to water
- Corrosion-resistant steel and smudge-proof textured plastic exterior
- To protect your ice machine from scale buildup form hard water, connect it to a sold-separately IFQ1 manifold filter system or an IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 22.34 in. W x 24.46 in. D x 23.18 H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, top air discharge, approximately 334 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.2 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0320HT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||334 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Top Air Discharge|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|