The Ice-O-Matic ICE0320HA ice machine produces half-cube ice that measures 3⁄8 inch x 7⁄8 inch x 7⁄8 inch. That shape makes the cubes ideal for blended frozen drinks including smoothies and cocktails as well as serving soft drinks, iced tea, and water. The machine can produce as much as 334 pounds of ice when installed in ideal operating conditions. A mechanical pin harvest assist feature speeds the ice harvest cycle to increase the machine's daily ice production and decrease the amount of energy the machine requires when compared to machines without the technology.
To prevent premature failure of the machine's evaporator plate, that component of the Ice-O-Matic ICE0320HA has been plated with nickel to resist corrosion and the damaging effects of a constant exposure to water. Many of the machine's internal plastic components are built with Pure Ice antimicrobial that slows the growth of harmful microorganisms to provide cleaner, safer ice in between ice machine cleaning cycles.
- Produces up to 334-lbs. of ice in 24-hr. when installed in environments with ambient air temperatures of 70 degrees F or cooler and incoming air temperatures are 50 degrees F or cooler
- Mechanical harvest assist feature accelerates ice production to increase the machine's production volume while decreasing its energy consumption compared to similar machines without the technology
- Pure Ice® antimicrobial slows the growth of harmful microorganisms on ice maker interior surfaces to keep ice safer and tasting fresher between ice maker cleanings
- Machine evaporator plate is protected with a nickel plating to resist corrosion and damage from continuous exposure to water
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic exterior
- To protect the machine from premature failure due to limescale buildup, it is recommended that this machine be connected to a IFQ1 manifold filter system or a IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system (each sold separately).
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 22.34 in. W x 24.46 in. D x 23.18 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 334 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.2 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0320HA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||334 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Top Air Discharge|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Evaporator & Compressor|
Ice-O-Matic ICE0320HA Customer Reviews
Write A Review
John Morgan said...
"Within 2 days or receiving the unit it stopped working. Basically when the machine filled up with ice and switched off to prevent over filling t..."
"Within 2 days or receiving the unit it stopped working. Basically when the machine filled up with ice and switched off to prevent over filling the unit would not start back up once the ice got low again. Our onsite technicians diagnosed a bad contact switch since when we manually pushed it in the unit would start back up again. We contacted their warranty department and the first thing Dolores asked us "was whether it was installed by an approved technician" We indicated to her that we have on site technicians that do the work. This is when she got downright offensive and rude and told us that since it was not installed by an approved technician they would not honor the warranty. I then asked her if they had an approved technician to come look at it in our area and she said that Ice-O-matic does not have any approved technicians in your area. I then told her we would return the unit to the place of purchase and she got combative with us stating that "you cannot do that you must get an approved technician to look at it!". I reminded her that she just told me they do not have any in our area, and she then said that we needed to find one by ourselves. By that time we were done with this person and we ended up just returning the unit to the place of purchase for a full refund. Will NEVER do business with Ice-o-matic again!"