The Ice-O-Matic ICE0320FT ice machine produces as much as 334 pounds of full-cube ice daily when installed under optimal conditions of 70 degree F ambient air and 50 degree F incoming water. Inside the machine, a nickel-plated evaporator is designed to resist rust and the wear and tear of being constantly exposed to water. Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic construction makes the exterior easy to clean and resistant to damage in busy environments.
This top-breathing machine discharges its hot air through top, rather than through the side. This feature means the machine can be installed directly beside walls or adjacent equipment without affecting the performance of the machine. The Ice-O-Matic ICE0320FT ice machine's narrow width further contributes to its ability to be installed in tight spaces.
- Produces full-cube ice measuring 7⁄8 in., an ideal size for premium cocktails, liquors, and soft drinks
- Produces as much as 334 lbs. of ice in a 24-hr. period
- Top-breathing design eliminates the need for side clearance
- Harvest assist technology speeds ice harvest cycle for increased ice production and reduced energy consumption
- Electroless nickel plating on evaporator plate prevents premature failure from corrosion and wear and tear from constant exposure to water
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and textured, fingerprint-proof plastic exterior construction is designed for durability in busy environments
- To prevent damage from limescale buildup and to produce the freshest tasting ice, connect this machine to an IFQ1 manifold filter system or a IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system (each sold separately).
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 22.34 in. W x 24.46 in. D x 23.18 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, top air discharge, approximately 334 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.2 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0320FT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||334 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Top Air Discharge|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|