Ice-O-Matic's ICE0320FA full-cube ice maker produces as much as 334 pounds of full-cube ice each day. The 7⁄8-inch cubes that this machine produces are suitable for serving liquor on the rocks, soft drinks, iced tea, and water. The interior of the ice machine is designed to remain more sanitary between ice machine cleanings with the inclusion of a Pure Ice antimicrobial compound that impedes the growth of bacteria, mold, fungus, and other harmful microorganisms. The evaporator plate is finished with a nickel plating that prevents rust and lets the machine hold up to the wear and tear of being constantly exposed to water.
This machine produces its optimum volume of ice when installed where ambient air temperatures are no higher than 70 degrees Fahrenheit and incoming water temperatures are 50 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler. Where temperatures are higher than that, the Ice-O-Matic ICE0320FA ice machine's production may be lower than the rated 334 pounds. To maximize this machine's life span, it should be connected to a sold-separately water filter system. It is compatible with both the IFQ1 manifold system and the IFI4C/IFI8C inline system.
- Produces as much as 334 lbs. of full-cube ice every 24 hr.
- Full-cube ice measures 7⁄8 in. in each dimension, a format that's well-suited for serving liquor on the rocks as well as soft drinks, iced tea, and water
- Pure Ice antimicrobial is molded in to several internal surfaces to resist the growth of bacteria, mold, yeast, and fungus
- Evaporator plate is finished with a durable nickel plating that prevents premature failure of that component due to rust and the wear and tear of its constant exposure to water
- Long-lasting stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic construction is designed for durability in busy venues
- For the clearest, freshest-tasting ice and to extend the life of your ice maker, connect this machine to a water supply that has been filtered with the IFQ1 manifold system or the IFI4C/IFI8C inline system.
- 115/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 22.34 in. W x 24.46 in. D x 23.18 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 334 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.2 amps, UL, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0320FA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||334 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Top Air Discharge|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|