Ice-O-Matic has replaced its ICE Series models with the CIM series, which is designed to be more user friendly, easier to clean, and more efficient. As part of this roll-out, this model has been replaced by the CIM0330HW, which can produce 310 pounds of half-cube ice per day.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HW ice maker produces half-cube ice, a smaller alternative to full cube ice that is ideal for blended drinks and beverages. When operated in an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and with an incoming water temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit, this model can make up to 333 pounds of ice every 24 hours. However, this water-cooled ice maker can operate in ambient air temperatures of 50 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit and with water temperatures of 40 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, with temperature variances causing the production rate to fluctuate.
For your convenience, the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HW half-cube ice maker can be paired with a storage bin for keeping ice on hand or a dispensing unit to facilitate drink prep. Built-in antimicrobial protection helps keep ice free from bacteria, while ice production is kept consistent by a harvest assist. Construction includes a nickel-plated evaporator that better resists water and ice damage, stainless steel exterior for durability, and molded plastic that will not show fingerprints.
- Water-cooled ice maker produces half-cube ice
- Maximum daily production capacity of 333 lbs.
- Pairs with a storage bin or dispenser (not included)
- Compatible with bin models B25, B40, B55, B70-30, and B90-30
- Use with bin model B100 requires adapter kit model KBT5
- Antimicrobial protection is built in to discourage bacterial growth
- Evaporator includes nickel plating to resist damage caused by exposure to ice and water
- Harvest assist provides consistent ice production and pushes frozen ice into the bin
- For optimal production, operate this ice machine in an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees F and with a water temperature of 50 degrees F. However, the unit can operate in ambient air temperatures from 50 to 100 degrees F and with a water temperature from 40 to 100 degrees F.
- Constructed with stainless steel and molded plastic for durability
- Half-cube Ice Dimensions: 3⁄8 in. W x 7⁄8 in. D x 7⁄8 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, water-cooled, approximately 333 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 10.8 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||333 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Evaporator & Compressor|