The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HTB25PP ice maker head and bin combo produces up to 353 pounds of ice daily and stores 242 pounds in the polyethylene-lined bin. The half-cube ice produced by this machine measures 3⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in., making it ideal for serving blended frozen drinks, soft, drinks, iced tea, and water. A mechanical harvest assist feature shortens the ice harvest cycle and saves energy compared to machines with traditional ice harvest technologies.
The included ice bin of this Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HTB25PP ice maker combo is equipped with adjustable, NSF-approved legs that allow staff to thoroughly clean underneath the unit. They also allow the machine to be installed level for optimal performance. To protect your machine from damage caused by limescale buildup, it is recommended that the machine be connected to either an IFQ1 manifold filter system or an IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system, each of which is sold separately.
- Compact 20-in. height saves space in confined spaces
- Produces as much as 353-lbs. of half-cube ice per day
- Half-cube ice measures 3⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in., making it ideal for using in blended drinks and smoothies
- Harvest assist technology accelerates ice production while reducing energy consumption
- Pure Ice® antimicrobial compound is molded in to certain internal components
- Evaporator plate is protected by a nickel plating that resists corrosion and protects that component from the wear and tear of a constant exposure to water and ice
- To prevent premature failure due to limescale buildup and ensure your machine is producing the cleanest, freshest-tasting ice, connect it to a water supply that has been filtered with the IFQ1 manifold filter system or the IFI4C/IFI8C inline filter system.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Note: Estimated production volume is based on a machine installed where ambient air temperatures are 70 degrees F or cooler and incoming water temperatures are 50 degrees F or cooler.
B25PP Ice Bin
- 242-lb. capacity
- Rotocast finish for durability and corrosion-resistance
- Thick polyethylene bin liner slows the melting of ice to ensure you have plenty of ice hand to get you through busy periods
- Slim 31-in. depth is designed to conserve space in cramped venues
- Sloped front gives easy access to ice to allow staff to serve drinks quickly
- 6-in., adjustable, NSF-approved legs allow for easy cleaning underneath the unit and leveling the machine
ICE Series Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 353 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, top air discharge, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.3 amps, UL, NSF, CE with Ice Bin, 242-lb storage capacity, top-hinged front-opening door, for top-mounted ice maker, polyethylene exterior and interior, molded plastic door
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HTB25PP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Style||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|