Ice-O-Matic has replaced its ICE Series models with the CIM series, which is designed to be more user friendly, easier to clean, and more efficient. As part of this roll-out, this model has been replaced by the CIM0330HA, which can produce 305 pounds of half-cube ice per day.
Half-cube ice, like the kind produced by the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HT ice maker, is a smaller alternative to full-cube ice that is best suited for use with blended drinks. In a span of 24 hours, this half-cube ice maker can produce a maximum of 353 pounds of ice, and because this model only includes the ice machine head, it will need to be paired with a storage bin or dispenser. As an air-cooled ice maker, it takes advantage of top discharge, which means it does not require any side clearance. It also does not use a filter, which eliminates any air filter maintenance.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HT ice maker also comes standard with many features designed to provide reliable performance. Consistent ice production is ensured by the harvest assist mechanism and a built-in antimicrobial protection helps inhibit bacterial growth to keep frozen ice clean. The evaporator includes a copper core and nickel plating to help it resist damage caused by ice and water exposure. It is also constructed with stainless steel and fingerprint-proof molded plastic.
- Half-cube ice machine head
- Half-cube ice is best used for blended drinks
- Pairs with a dispenser or storage bin (not included)
- 24-hr. max production capacity of 353 lbs. of ice
- Air-cooled condenser uses top discharge to eliminate side clearance requirements
- Filterless operation eliminates the need for air filter maintenance
- Harvest assist mechanism helps ensure consistent ice production
- Antimicrobial protection discourages the growth of bacteria on ice-making surfaces
- Evaporator made with a copper core and nickel plating will resist ice and water damage
- Durable stainless steel and fingerprint-proof plastic construction
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
- Ambient air temperature range of 50 to 100 degrees F
- Water temperature range of 40 to 100 degrees F
- Recommended ambient air temperature of 70 degrees F
- Recommended water temperature of 50 degrees F
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, top air discharge, approximately 353 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.3 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||353 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Evaporator & Compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|