The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA ice maker will produce up to 336 pounds of half-cube ice to ensure your kitchen or prep area has plenty of ice to use with blended beverages and a variety of other applications. That production estimate is based on the unit being used in an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and with a water temperature of 50 degrees F. To give you flexibility when installing this ice machine head, it can be paired with a storage bin or a dispenser.
As an air-cooled model, the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA ice machine head requires 6 inches of clearance but limits maintenance requirements by not using an air filter. It also includes durable construction, with stainless steel and molded plastic components, and features that provide reliable performance. A nickel-plated evaporator with a copper core will resist the damaging effects of ice and water exposure, while the harvest assist mechanism produces ice at a consistent rate. To provide cleaner ice, the built-in antimicrobial protection discourages the growth of bacteria on ice-making surfaces.
- Half-cube ice maker
- Half-cube ice is perfect for use with blended drinks
- 336-lb. 24-hr. ice production capacity
- Can be used with a dispenser or storage bin
- Air-cooled model requires 6-in. installation clearance
- Operates without an air filter to simplify maintenance
- Antibacterial protection is built in to slow growth of bacteria between cleanings
- Nickel-plated evaporator with a copper core resists ice and water damage
- Harvest assist mechanism ensures consistent ice production
- Constructed with stainless steel and molded plastic to resist corrosion
- Recommended operating temperatures are 70 degree F ambient air and 50 degree F water
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 336 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.3 amps, UL, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||336 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Style||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|