The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA ice maker produces up to 336 pounds of half-cube ice to ensure your kitchen or prep area has plenty of ice on hand for serving soft drinks and blending frozen beverages. That production estimate is based on the unit being used in an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and with a water temperature of 50 degrees F. To give you flexibility when installing this ice machine head, it can be paired with a storage bin or a dispenser.
As an air-cooled model, the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA ice machine head requires 6 inches of clearance from walls or surrounding equipment. A stainless steel exterior with molded plastic components combine for an easy-to-clean, attractive design. A nickel-plated evaporator with a copper core will resist the damaging effects of ice and water exposure, while the harvest assist mechanism produces ice at a consistent rate. To provide cleaner ice, the built-in antimicrobial protection discourages the growth of bacteria on internal surfaces.
- Half-cube ice is perfect for use in soft drinks, iced tea, and blended drinks
- Produces up to 336 lb. of ice in 24 hr.
- Can be used with a sold-separately dispenser or storage bin
- Operates without an air filter to simplify maintenance
- Antibacterial protection is built in to slow growth of bacteria between cleanings
- Nickel-plated evaporator with a copper core resists ice and water damage
- Harvest assist mechanism ensures consistent and speedy ice production
- Constructed with stainless steel and molded plastic to resist corrosion
- Recommended operating temperatures are 70 degree F ambient air and 50 degree F water
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.3 A, plug and cord set included
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 336 lb production/24 hours, half-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.3 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250HA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||336 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Evaporator & Compressor|