Ice-O-Matic has replaced its ICE Series models with the CIM series, which is designed to be more user friendly, easier to clean, and more efficient. As part of this roll-out, this model has been replaced by the CIM0330FW, which can produce 310 pounds of full-cube ice per day.
Your kitchen or prep area can keep a consistent supply of full-cube ice available with the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FW ice maker. Full-cube ice, because of its size and appearance, is recommended for beverage service as well as bulk cooling needs, but can be used with a variety of other applications. When used in 70 degree F ambient air and with 50 degree F water, this water-cooled model can produce up to 333 pounds of ice daily. To provide you with flexibility when installing this ice machine head into your layout, it can be paired with an ice storage bin to meet prep needs or with a dispenser to allow guests to serve themselves.
The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FW ice maker is also designed to provide your business with a reliable piece of equipment. It is constructed with stainless steel and molded plastic on the exterior, with a nickel-plated evaporator that will resist the damaging effects of water and ice exposure. An antimicrobial protection is built into the ice-making surfaces to discourage the growth of bacteria and preserve the taste of the ice being produced. When the ice is frozen, it is consistently harvested with a harvest assist mechanism to maintain a dependable ice production rate.
- Water-cooled ice machine head
- Produces a maximum of 333 lbs. of full-cube ice per day
- Full-cube ice is best suited to beverage service and bulk cooling
- Evaporator’s nickel plating will withstand damage caused by water and ice exposure
- Antimicrobial protection on ice-making surfaces inhibits bacterial growth
- Consistent ice production is implemented by a harvest assist feature
- Durably constructed with stainless steel and molded plastic
- Pairs with a storage bin or dispenser for flexible installation
- Maximum production estimate is based on an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees F and a water temperature of 50 degrees F. Different operating temperatures may produce different results.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. D
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
ICE Series™ Modular Cube Ice Maker, water-cooled, approximately 333 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 10.8 amps, cULus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FW SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||333 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years evaporator & compressor|