The Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FT/B25PP pairs an ice maker, model ICE0250FT, with a storage bin, model B25PP, to provide your kitchen or prep area with a constant supply of ice. This ice maker's 24-hour production rate of up to 353 pounds of ice is based on an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and a water temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit, while the ice storage bin can store 242 pounds of ice at a time. This ice machine uses an air-cooled condenser with top discharge, a design that eliminates the need for side clearance, and does not use an air filter.
To provide you with a reliable piece of equipment, the Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FT/B25PP includes many of the company's standard features. The ice maker includes antimicrobial protection to discourage bacterial growth on ice-making surfaces, and a consistent ice production is provided by a harvest assist mechanism. The evaporator is constructed with nickel plating to resist the damage caused by long-term water and ice exposure. The ice bin has a sloped front and hinged door to provide easy access to the ice stored within, and up to 3 inches of insulation help preserve the ice. Additionally, a polyethylene liner and stainless steel exterior are durable and resist corrosion.
- Ice maker paired with a storage bin
- Produces full-cube ice for beverage service
- Maximum 24-hr. ice production capacity of 353 lbs.
- Maximum ice storage capacity of 242 lbs.
- Air-cooled condenser with top discharge
- Does not require any side clearance
- Does not use an air filter
- A harvest assist mechanism provides consistent ice production
- Antimicrobial protection is built into ice-making surfaces to discourage the growth of bacteria
- Nickel plating on the evaporator stands up to long-term ice and water exposure
- Recommended operating temperatures: 70 degree F ambient air and 50 degree F water
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.3 A
- Ice Maker Dimensions: 30.13 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Ice Bin Details
- Slope-front bin provides easy access to ice with a top-hinged door
- Bin includes up to 3-in. foam insulation to preserve frozen ice
- Stainless steel exterior and polyethylene bin liner resist corrosion
- NSF-approved legs are adjustable for installation convenience
- Ice Bin Dimensions: 30 in. W x 31 in. D x 28 in. H
ICE Series Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, approximately 353 lb production/24 hours, full-size cube, filter-free air, PURE ICE built in antimicrobial protection, top air discharge, Harvest assist produces Ice consistently/reduces operating cost, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.3 amps, UL, NSF, CE with Ice Bin, 242-lb storage capacity, top-hinged front-opening door, for top-mounted ice maker, polyethylene exterior and interior, molded plastic door
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic ICE0250FTB25PP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|